My word of the week is HAPPINESS!!! :)
I can't beleive it has been a whole week since I started this blog! I am enjoying it so much and am so overwhelmed at the support I have received. To be honest, I am also shocked at the amount of people that have been reading and enjoying it as well!! This blog is making me happy! That then got me thinking about what else has made me happy this week and I decided that one a week I would do a 'Wednesdays whats made me happy' post as to share my happiness with all of you :)
So this week I was made happy by:
1. A lovely meal with friends on Sunday. The babies were so well behaved and we all ate an obscene amount of Chinese food which was awesome!!
2. I left Bubba on his own with both his nannies for an hour or so to get us both used to it in preparation for going back to work and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Bubba had a great time with his Nannies as well so I was happy.
3. Towards the end of the week Bubba started to get over his cold. The first part of the week wasn't great and felt quite hard to be far but he started to go back to he's cheeky little self on Thursday and I was so glad to have him back.
4. We went and visited all of my Grandparents over the weekend and they loved seeing Bubba. They all aren't having the best time at the minute so seeing them smiling and playing with Bubba really made me feel happy :)
5. I received over 3000 views on mymummyspam, got over 50 likes on my new Facebook page and went from having 80 twitter followers to having over 160 within a week. This isn't only about the numbers. It's about the fact that I have found this whole little community of mummy and daddy bloggers who are so nice and welcoming and helpful. They have honestly been so great helping me with this blog as I'm such a newbie and I am so grateful and happy to have unearthed this little corner of the social media world.
So, that's it for this weeks happiness post. I look forward to lots of happiness this week as we have the bank holiday coming up, a royal baby sometime soon and em and Hubby are going to a wedding so lots of things to be happy about
Whats made you happy this week?
Let me know in the comments.
Thanks for reading
This post is linked with: