- I wonder what would have happened if they said yes that time I went on the X factor? I wonder what would happen if I went to audition again?
- I wonder what would have happened if I would have gone to work in Disneyland like I was sure I was going to do at the age of 17?
- I wonder where I would be now if I hadn't changed my job back in 2010?
- I wonder if I would have more friends if I would have accepted my place and actually gone to Uni rather than going straight to work?
- I wonder if me and Hubby would be married with a baby if we had stayed together when we were 16 rather than splitting up for 4 years?
- I wonder where we would be now if we had stayed out in Kenya a couple of years ago when we had the chance?
- I wonder what my life would be like if I had perused a career in musical theatre rather than taken the safe path?
Have you ever wondered???
Yesterday, I had a rare morning in the house on my own whilst Bubba was at Nannys (getting ready for the return to work in a couple of weeks) and I took the opportunity to tackle my housework. chucked on some head phone, pressed shuffle on my play list and got down to business. I was half way through 'My House' from the West end show Matilda (if you haven't seen it, you need to go!!! Its amazing!!!) when it suddenly dawned on me...I wondered what would have happened if I went to performing arts college? Where would I be now? This then lead me to ponder a whole list of things: