The lovely Becky from Cuddle Fairy had tagged me in the Versatile Blogger Award! She only nominated me this morning and I am being super organised by getting this up and done so quickly :) If you haven't already, then check out Becky's blog which is full of great linkys, brilliant helpful blogging posts as well as recipes, travel and family stuff too (she is really a jack of all trades!).
So...to accept the award I must:
1. Thank the person who has nominated me ...Thank you Becky :)
2. Write 7 random facts about myself
3. Nominate 5 bloggers to do the same.
7 Random Facts about me:
1. I have a serious 'thing' about Thunder storms. I seriously hate them and have to fight really hard to keep my fears under wraps as I do not want to make Bubba scared of them too.
2. I met my husband when we were 15 years old at school :)
3. I cannot stand pickle! I hate it more than any other food in the world!
4. Until I was about 16-18 years old I seriously thought that squirrels laid eggs as they lived in trees like birds did.
5. If my house or the room I am in is untidy I find it really hard to relax and chill out. I love nothing more that I tidy, clean house with a couple of candles burning.
6. I was born with Hip Dysplasia and needed an operation when I was a baby to fix it.
7. When I was pregnant with Bubs I suffered with bad morning sickness that latest until I was about 18 weeks gone. It was so back that once I was walking around Tescos and come to the cooked chicken bit and the smell hit me and I vomited all over the supermarket floor!!! (sorry if TMI) It was most probably the single most embarrassing moment of my life!
So, thats me. 7 random facts. It really wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be. I now nominate:
Midnight Tuna Mumma
Kate at V Family Fun
Olivia at Dungarees and Donuts
If you lovely ladies do choose to accept than please tag me so I can have a read :)