2. Baby wipes have been your weapon of choice when having to do some emergency, high speed dusting as you have your Mum or MIL coming over.
3. You have told your Hubby/Other half to watch the baby as you need the loo and you have spent at least 5 minutes longer than necessary in there just so that you can have a few more minutes to scroll through Facebook uninterrupted and in peace!
4. You've seen that little tiny bit of leaky poop on the hem at the bottom of your 8 month old vest and rather than fight with them and go through all the tears of taking off all their clothes and changing their vest, you reach for the trusty baby wipes for a quick fix... You then spend the next hour feeling terribly guilty that you've done this and then end up changing the baby anyway just to get rid of that guilt feeling. Come on...don't deny it... We've all been there! :)
5. The baby is crying...you and hubby are asleep...its the fifth time your little insomnia has woken up in the last 3 hours...you just want to sleep so you purposely don't move from the bed and just wait for your hubby/other half to get up. You think you have given hubby 2 minutes to realise the baby is crying and to go and get him when in fact what you do it get up after just 15 seconds, storm out the room as loudly as possible in the hope of waking up your hubby and then when you do come back in after putting baby back to sleep and see him just as you left him you give him a quick ''accidentally in my sleep' elbow to the back just to make yourself feel better!
6. You have sat in the car for at least 20 minutes too afraid to pick up your sleeping child from their car seat just in case they wake up and then nap times for the day are screwed!
7. Breakfast for your beloved child consists of home made porridge topped with chopped organic blueberries and sliced banana where as your breakfast consists of anything you can lay your hands on...a cupcake, half a banana or even the left over chocolate buttons from the night before.
8. Sometimes when your little one is a tired, miserable, snotty, grumpy mess, you actually feel a tiny bit relieved when you drop them off and get to escape to work..only for about 5 minutes until you forget all the grumpiness and snot and instantly miss them again
9. You have used the excuse of ''oh..he's teething'' at least once to get out of some kind of social thing you don't want to do
10. Friend had a new baby? Seen a baby whilst your out? Even seen a baby on TV? You automatically compare them to your bundle of joy and of course they are never as gorgeous, funny, clever, developed, cute! You would never say it out loud of course :)
Can you relate to any of these? :) No telling porkie pies...we are all friends here :)
This post is linked with: