Bubba is constantly exploring and pushing boundaries be that emotionally, verbally or physically. It's completely normal that he is doing this but it does provide me with some interesting thoughts during the day. I find myself thinking and saying things the I never thought in a million years I would have running through my head or coming out of my mouth and I wanted to share to make me feel
1. Before I give this to my child can he swallow it, stick it up his nose or in his ear? Nope? Okay, he can have it.
2. Does my son have some sort of little bed troll who sits there of a night time and files his finger nails and toe nails into point to make them super god damn sharp!?!?!
3. FINE! spend the rest of the day in your vest, a t-shirt covered in wootsit stains and one sock. See if I care! (I secretly do care and the sock and wootsit thing is killing me!!!!!)
4. ''No!!! Don't put Marshall down the toilet.''
5. ''Don't put Zumer down the toilet.''
6. I wonder if I can clean Marshall and Zumer with bleach or will the paint come off?
7. He can't fit a nesquix up his nose... Okay, I'm wrong...he can fit a nesquix up his nose... SHIT!!
8. How on earth can my son eat rasines and then 4 hours later poop them out fully formed?!?
9. ''Can you stop licking my leg please!?!?!'' (whilst the toddler stands there and makes me look like I've peed myself)
10. ''Can you stop pulling 'that'! It doesn't come off and your going to hurt yourself soon! ''
Any of these ring any bells with you? If so then I feel ya Mumma :)